About The Company
Enuke Software specializes in providing top notch end to end Software and Web solutions to its clients worldwide. Since its inception in 2008 by three talented engineers, the company has throttled forward into the vast development industry making its presence recognized in every domain.
They have dedicated teams of web developers and software developers delivering quality works on various platforms such as PHP/MYSQL, C#, ASP.Net, Joomla and Drupal. They also provide mobile application development services for iPhone / iPad and Android platforms.
Specialties- Customized Software Development, Web Development, Android Development, iPhone application Development, Responsive Web Development, Medical Software Development
Salary Details: Rs. 8,000 per month as a stipend
Training Period: 6 months
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Developing software or web-based enterprise applications using a variety of tools and open source technologies
- Performimg product design, bug verification, release testing, automated testing, and beta support on applications
- Designing and documenting solutions through collaboration with team members, product management, and customers
- Grow your development skills in areas such as mobile & web applications, object-orientated programming, service-orientated architecture, database, analytics and testing frameworks
- Possess a passion for technology and curiosity for innovation
- Contributes to a positive team environment with good oral and written communication skills
- Proactive about asking questions and learning new technologies
- Enjoys finding and implementing solutions to new challenges
- Strong Object Orientated and Java development skills
- Database knowledge
- Technical Written Test
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
0 - 0 Years
0.96 - 0.96 LPA