Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company:
Virtual Reality offers a complete fleet management platform which has been inherited by various fleet management solution providers all over the world. We also work in a collaborative partnership with in Australia and sell OEM, hardware & GPS software solutions co-developed worldwide. A complete fleet management solution runs entirely on Virtuoso engine and API\\\'s which we license and is one of our most successful white labeled application service provider model. We provide a complete range of reliable, robust & high quality hardware utilizing GPS, GSM, 3G, SMS. We resort our advantage of research and development and succeeded in applying to vehicles of transportation, maritime, Oil and mining industries and so on, no matter hardware and software, we all obtain the customer\\\'s praise, which make us more dynamic to develop perfect products to repay customers.
Salary: INR 2.5 to 4.5 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience , skills and current CTC)
Probation / Training Period: None
Desired experience: 2-4 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
We are seeking candidates with a computer / electronics background having development and IT support skills. The role will expose you to emerging technologies, as well as provide opportunities for you to provide technical direction, design ideas and be a key participant in SDLC.
- Experience in software engineering using object-oriented technologies and multi-tier applications.
- Experience with Web Services and Asynchronous Messaging.
- Experience with the full development lifecycle process from concept through delivery.
- Strong work ethic, team player with great verbal and written communication skills as well as organizational and technical skills
- Experience developing software in an agile environment
- Strong understanding of T-SQL and SQL Server.
- .NET/VB.net and object oriented concepts
- XML, JSON, CSS
- SQL Server and T-SQL
- Job Responsibilities: Software Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 2 - 4 yrs
- Salary: 4.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT