About The company
Located in Pink City, Jaipur away from air pollution, you would work with brightest programmers in the industry. Their team is small and highly competent and we are growing aggressively. Only those with right mind-set, with a burning desire to grow their career rapidly join UXArmy.
At UXArmy, there is only one boss - The end User!
UXArmy is an innovative, research-backed usability testing platform that collects implicit and explicit User' Experience (UX) from the crowd online. It presents test results using highly intuitive and interactive graphic visualizations. Through the UXArmy platform, testers who are REAL users over the Internet provide feedback to businesses, instead of the limited number of testers who do their tests in laboratories via traditional methods. On top of conducting UX tests on web sites designed for desktop, our technical and feature roadmap envisioned the platform to support mobile websites, mobile apps, games, wearables, interactive prototypes, and under development applications.
Job Profile: Software Developer
Desired experience: 6 months - 2 years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/B.C.A/M.C.A
Salary: INR 3 LPA to INR 5 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience/performance during the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Provide quick software solutions to the software problems and issues on need basis.
- Must be willing to learn new technologies and be curious about latest technology trends. Collaborate with the team members in different parts of Asia to produce High Quality deliverables.
- Solid hands-on experience developing and debugging web applications using PHP frameworks - Yii / CodeIgniter / Laravel.
- Must have working knowledge of SQL and worked with traditional databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL etc. and NOSQL databases e.g. MongoDB.
- Must have experience with using GIT.
- Ability to create meaningful and interactive data visualizations using SVG libraries like D3.js
- Must have experience with using graphical tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Superb sense of ownership and drive towards excellence for own and team deliverables.
- Meticulous, independent, and pro-active, with the ability to be productive and efficient under minimal supervision.
- Pro-actively identify and resolve software problems that can result in a business risk.
- Good knowledge in MySQL, MongoDB, jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML5/CSS3
- Basic Design using Photoshop and has a flair for User Interface and Design.
- Skype Round
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM
1 - 2 Years
3 - 5 LPA