Truminds is a Product Engineering Services Company providing solutions to complex and multi-dimensional problems in digital world. We are a young and agile company with mature leadership having 100+ years of experience creating innovative and customer centric solutions in leading technologies. It delivers best in class Product Engineering Services and Technology Solutions in cutting edge technologies for partnering with global companies to create a difference. The major segment at which Truminds is contributing are Telecommunication, Networking, IOT & Industrial Automation, Enterprise Software and Automotive.
Truminds provides end to end Product Engineering Services and solutions offerings with experience in providing cutting-edge solutions to our global customers. It is an agile dynamic company with desire to grow and deliver quality solutions to customers. A World class technology, agile processes and quality focus with minimal cost overheads.
It is a Software powered Innovation with focus on great design and world-class technology execution. It encompasses of a mature and proficient core team having experience across geographies and industries, credentials on building cloud scale, high performance and high availability solutions.
Job Profile: Software Developer/Senior Software Developer
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Salary: INR 5 - 8 LPA (Hike on present as per Industry Standards)
Experience: 2 - 5 Years
Joining: Immediate (Max 60 days' Notice Period)
Course Specialization: B.Tech/M.Tech
- Responsible for 4G (LTE) and 5G Core Network / EPC Nodes development -data plane and control plane development of PGW, SGW, SAEGW and charging gateway function.
- Design and coding C/C++ language on Linux Environment.
- Working on Network protocols, TCP/IP, cutting edge technologies of Intel DPDK or VPP for data path development.
- Building expertise on 2 or more of the following areas including gtpv2, PFCP, policy and charging, DPI, radius, Gx/Gy/Gz interfaces, RF accounting.
- Hands-on proficiency in design and coding C/C++ language on Linux Environment
- Knowledge of Network protocols, TCP/IP, Intel DPDK or VPP for data path development
- Experience of development in switching and routing protocols and solutions
- Excellent knowledge of 4G(LTE) and 5G Core Network / EPC Nodes - both data plane and control plane development of PGW, SGW, SAEGW and charging gateway function
- Expertise on 2 or more of the following areas including gtpv2, PFCP, policy and charging, DPI, radius, Gx/Gy/Gz interfaces, Rf accounting
- Skills in virtualization, containerization and cloud technologies are desirable
Why Work with us?
- We are a highly Customer Centric organization for all stakeholders, including the most valuable stakeholder i.e. YOU.
- Regular fun/adventure events like, Rewards & Recognitions, Celebrations, parties, etc.
- Company sponsored group health insurance for employees & their families.
- Meal Card facility for employees for better tax structuring.
- A self-created culture where we respect each other's value.
- Work along with an energetic & young team which has mobilized the status quo & better aligned us to the competition.
- We are growing rapidly and your decision towards aligning your career with us gears to potentially rapid career growth,
- While having an opportunity to contribute in important business decisions that can help in shaping up the products for a global audience.
2 - 5 Years
5 - 8 LPA