Red Panda is a global software engineering and technology partner. We build software products where we find a gap or an imminent opportunity we can address using our technology expertise.We consult large scale businesses as well as startups with strong teams on their software development strategy, build and maintain software solutions for these businesses to scale. We build native and hybrid mobile apps, enterprise grade web applications as well as internet of things (IoT) applications.
Designation: Software Developer: Python
Job Location: Pune
Desired experience: 2-5 Years'
Salary: 4.00 LPA - 7.00 LPA
Education: B.Tech (CS/IT), MCA
- At least 2+ years of experience working on projects at scale across the technology stack from engineering to dev ops
- Expert skills in Python and related frameworks such as DJango, Flask and at least one other programming language (doesn't matter which one): Java, Scala, Lisp (any dialect), Haskell, Erlang, Go, Smalltalk, or any other
- Willingness (or eagerness) to work on different technology platforms and languages
- Superb skills in object-oriented and functional programming and design
- Strong understanding of design patterns, or an opinion on why they're overrated
- A firm grasp of multithreading, databases (relational or non-relational), I/O and networking. PostgreSQL DB experience is a plus point.
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Good to have: React or Angular experience
2 - 5 Years
4 - 7 LPA