Idea Elan specializes in applications and products that enhance lab productivity and management. We bring in web enablement to any core facility that uses advanced instruments and tools to do pioneering research work. Since core facilities are increasing in number, complexity and cost, it is important to address the issues of efficient management and cost optimization. While the core-facility managers need the time to take care of other important issues, we at Idea Elan are here to be your partners in efficient management of your facilities.
Profile Offered:Software Developer
Course Specialization: B.Tech.
Desired Experince: 2 to 5 Years
CTC Offered: As Per Industry Standards.Hike will be provided basis on your present salary.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Roles & Responsibilities:
Idea Elan is looking for a highly motivated and skilled software developer to help them leverage and build upon the core expert system. The position will require software development work in a fast-paced, intense environment. Ideal candidates are developers who "code to live and live to code"; they must be passionate about software development.
- Build, enhance, and maintain world-class web application.
- This person will work with a team of experienced analysts, developers and business resources to build highly-scalable Web Applications
- Meet and discuss with customers on-site and also do extensive customer support from the office.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities
- Ideal candidates should be extremely good in verbal and written communication.
- A high degree of integrity and responsibility is a MUST!
- Maintenance of existing applications
- Develop new functionality on our existing software applications.
- Share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations.
- Under general direction, design, code, test, debug and document source code in order to improve business productivity and/or quality
- Commitment to improvement of customer experience
- Experience in translating technical requirements into source code
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and are of the highest quality, meeting all team standards
- Document, implement, and provide on-going production support for automation solutions as required
Skill Set Required-
- Basic Knowledge in Microsoft ASP.Net(C#), SQL Server
- Knowledge in server- and client-side debugging techniques
- Knowledge in .Net database access techniques
- Ability to author SQL queries
- Ability to work on-site in a team environment
- Experience with n-tier application architecture
- Understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Knowledge in creating web services and ASP.Net handlers
- Strong in OOPS Concepts. Knowledge of Design patterns, UML is desirable.
- Telerik knowledge is desirable
2 - 4 Years
4 - 6.6 LPA