About the Company
GreenClouds is a user focused technology company developing cloud-based solutions for the education, training and employment markets. They are a relatively young organisation with a small team based out of Gurgaon.
Its development philosophy is anchored on three core principles of Simplicity, Speed and Reliability.Their emphasis is on Functionality, Engineering, Aesthetics, Security, scalability and Compliance. They believe that they can make significant contribution to the education and employment markets through thoughtful functionality, aesthetic design & engineering excellence.
Website address: http://www.greenclouds.in/
Desired experience- 1-2 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/ B.Tech (CS/IT)/MCA/BCA
Training Period/Probation Period: 6 Months
- During Probation: Rs.15000 per month
- Post Probation: Rs.2.5 LPA - Rs.3.5 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Interview Date: will be communicated post registration window is closed.
- General Aptitude Test (Written)
- Managerial Round (Face To Face)
Job Description and Skills Required-
- Candidate will be responsible to design web front end for applications for education including serving social content and features on Facebook and work with a strong focus on front end quality, performance, re-use and an excellent user experience.
- Some back-end web development experience preferred (PHP, Java, Linux, SQL, etc.)
- Candidate must have experience of web development and front-end engineering, including the design and implementation of high quality web/mobile production apps.
- Knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform implementation techniques and adhering to 508 Compliance / W3C Standards
- Some experience working with HTML5 and CSS3
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM, MCA, P.G.D.C.A
1 - 2 Years
2.5 - 3.5 LPA