About The Company:
Acidaes Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is the No.1 Commutable Cloud customer relationship management solution company. It is available on both, public cloud and private cloud, providing a flexible ownership model as per business needs. It has many successful implementations of 40,000 users each making it the preferred choice solution for large enterprises looking to create a common strategy execution platform.CRMnext has established technology and practice leadership in multiple industry verticals to help its customers boost profitability by improving all customer related processes. It works closely with its customers, leveraging their extensive cross-domain expertise to enhance business efficiency by improving processes and practices.It has set benchmarks in the CRM industry with innovations like Autobot upgradesTM, Autonoma integrationTM and Shape-shifting architectureTM which has brought paradigm shift in the implementation, ownership experience and TCO of CRM solutions.It is committed to deliver excellence by becoming the preferred CRM partner for its customers and No.1 employer for its associates.
Desired Experience: 2.5-5 years.
Salary: INR 7.5 LPA.
- Evaluate and test new or modified software programs and software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines.
- Participate in feature development from concept to design to construction in order to drive quality into not only the software application, but also the culture of the organization.
- Plan, design, and author effective test cases.
- Develop automated tests for your test cases and integrate your automations into test suites
- Design and develop tools for test management, execution and reporting to enhance the overall software testing proces.
- Write, revise, and verify quality standards and test procedures for program design, product evaluation and quality assurance.
- Review computer operating log to identify program processing errors.
- Observe computer monitoring/performance metrics during program test to detect error codes or interruption of program and corrects errors.
- Identify differences between established standards and user applications and suggest modifications to conform to standards.
- Adapt to new Testing software that the company might decide to use.
- Test implementations/integrations with third party platforms.
- Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Write documentation to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- Develop utility program to test, track, and verify defects in software program.
Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience with reviewing requirements and developing test cases based on those requirements.
- White box testing experience at the unit, integration and system levels- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Must be able to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills are critical
- The ability to work as a team player is essential- Initiative and the ability to work with minimal guidance
Good to have:
- Knowledge of testing tools
- Good communication skills
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
2.5 - 5 Years
7.5 - 7.5 LPA