About The company
Avalon Group\\\'s software development lab, based in New Delhi, is certified at CMMI Maturity Level 3 for software development and ISO 9001:2000 for management processes.
The group of companies has over 15 years of extensive experience in software development, data analysis, digital mapping (GIS), web-based application development and multimedia and graphics design.
This organization has gained broad experience in the design, development and deployment of complex IT products and services with projects in more than 120 countries in partnership with UN agencies, government institutions and NGOs.
Job Profiles: ‘A’: Software Developer ‘B’: Graphic Designer ‘C’: Data Analyst
Job Location: Delhi
Course Specialization: BTech / MCA / MTech
Training/Probation Period: 3 months Training 9 Months Probation
Probation ( 9 Months)
15 - 18 k PM
2.5 LPA (20% Varriable as Job role)
Tentative Month of Joining: July, 2016
Last Date to Apply: 12:00 PM, March 1st, 2016
- Automata Test
- Face to Face Round
Tentative Interview Date*: 1st week of March.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description Profile ‘A’: Software Developer
- The candidate will be responsible in designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- The candidate has to keep update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing standards
- The candidate is expected to show the flexibility to work on different set of technologies as and when required.
- The candidates would be working on Open Source like PHP/Cake/Laravel/Angular JS/Corodova/MySQL/MongoDB; Microsoft Stack: ASP.NET, C#, MS SQL, SharePoint) ·
- The candidate will get the opportunity to do the mobile application development.
Job Description Profile ‘B’: Graphic Designer
- Excellent command in at least 1 of the mentioned is a must: Photoshop, html XHTML, HTML, CSS, HTML5/UX.
- Candidate must be able to create excellent mobile application designs.
- Candidate must have knowledge of responsive website designs.
- Candidate must be creative to create modern and elegant designs.
- Candidate will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
Job Description Profile ‘C’: Data Analyst
- Candidate has to handle and integrate large volumes of data from various sources and automate the creation of reports on the data as per specifications.
- Candidate will be responsible for mining the data and implementing predictive/scoring models etc. to enable the Decision Support System
- Candidate has to understand requirement to create reports for senior management
- Candidate has to perform independent data/risk/business/financial analysis and report to the senior management
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
2.5 - 2.5 LPA