About The company
Vaps Technosoft is a Bangalore based ISO 9001 Company specialized in architecting the Ecampus technology in the knowledge domain and E-club in hospitality domain. Vaps has been serving these domains from last 14 years across the country. Vaps has various ranges of ERP versions to suit the education domain supporting from Kinder Garten to Post Graduation and at University levels.
Job Profile: Software Developer (Dot Net)
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 1-2 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/Designing Certification
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 2 LPA - INR 4 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s performance during the interview)
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Aptitude Test
- Multiple Face to Face Interview
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
- Software development according to client’s requirement.
- Customer clarification and complaint handling.
- Project Management.
- Client coordination and requirement gathering
- Data Analysis, Documentation, Designing, Coding, Testing and Implementation of the assigned project.
- Managing the complete Software development Life Cycle
- Handling the team of trainees assigned to the project.
- Training of trainees on live projects.
- Team Meeting and report management.
Skill Set Required:
- Good knowledge of Asp Dot Net, C#, SQL server
- Good Knowledge of Visual Basic, Visual Studio
- Good Experience in Dot Net Development
Software Developer (Dot Net)
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM
1 - 2 Years
2 - 4 LPA