About The Company:
FlytBase, Inc. is a Silicon Valley based startup, building developer tools for intelligent and connected commercial drones. Hundreds of developers across the world are using FlytBase platform to accelerate their drone applications development for wide-range of applications,
such as, precision agriculture, industrial inspections, surveys, public-safety and emergency response.
We are looking for an Angular2 Developer to join us and help deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first class codebase using Angular best practices. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and
infras ructure will be required. You will need to take ownership of your projects, which involves detailing requirements after discussion with Product Owner, building user interfaces, developing and maintaining web apps with focus on user experience.
We offer you an outstanding team environment, low stress atmosphere, flexible working hours, and various opportunities to advance your career. We are looking for a long-term relationship and committed individuals to join our team. This position is based out of our development center in Pune, India.
Job Location: Pune
Desired experience: 0-2 years
Course Specialization: BE/B.tech
Target Batch Passout: 2017-2018
Training/Probation Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 3 LPA - INR 5 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Respnsibility:
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and high-performance applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem.
- Collaborate on projects with a closely knit team.
Skill Set Required:
- 0-2 yr experience as a Node.js Developer.
- Knowledge of NodeJS frameworks such as ExpressJS.- In depth knowledge of MySQL database server.
- Knowledge of Creating RESTful services with Node.js and Experience with Socket.io
- Basic understanding of HTML5, CSS, JSON and AJAX.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude.
- Attention to details.
Good to Have:
- Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- Familiarity with Nginx server.
- Experience or interest in aerial robots i.e. drones.
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
0 - 2 Years
3 - 5 LPA