About the Company:
Kratin LLC. is a leading innovation and design company focusing on healthcare. Kratin’s Unified Health Experience (UHX) platform is award winning solution for connecting dot across the care continuum with mobile and high tech solutions. Our Team. Kratin is a team of hands-on architects and technologists who are instrumental in creating high quality mobile solutions with innovation to bring positive change in the life of people. We have been working with some of the largest healthcare providers based out of USA, Europe & Israel and are one of the thought leaders who had been invited in 2016 at the largest health IT conference HIMSS for presenting our experiences and opinions about Patient Engagement. With our strong focus in innovation & cutting edge technologies like NFC, LBS, Analytics, Augmented reality, Unified Communication (VOIP) etc. our teams are involved in ideation, development, technology evaluation and advancement of healthcare providers and vendors. Recognitions and Award. We bagged a "Healthcare Excellence Award" as "Best IT Company for innovation and advances" consecutively for year 2014 & 2015 at one of the international healthcare summit. Covered as “Start-up of the year - 2014” by SiliconIndia magazine. Kratin is serious about being a den for the experts in the world and determined to hire only those who are passionate about programming and technology. We are looking for freshers who are passionate about pushing mobile and web technologies to the limits with right zeal towards designing and building the next generation applications
Job location: Nagpur
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch Passout: 2018
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 1.44 LPA - INR 1.8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.Tech(CS,IT,EC)
Tentative date of Joining: After completion of graduation
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Candidates must be exceptional coding and analytical skills to work on exciting solutions on iOS, .Net, AngularJS and Android platforms.
- As an Associate technologist, you will be involved in researching, exploration and developing some of the cutting edge solutions.
- Explore new techno domain areas
- Assisting in research and design of mobile and web solutions
- Developing platforms/frameworks and solutions
- Participate in project scoping and estimation tasks
- Conducting Code reviews
- Technical Communication
- Troubleshooting and resolving complex integration issues
- Programming Language (any one) C#, AngularJS or Java (for android)
- Data Structure: Stack, Queue, Hash Maps, Sets, Dictionaries
- Algorithms: Searching, Sorting
Last date to apply: 12 February 2018
- Written round
- Group discussion
- Hr round