About the Organization:
Hubbler is an exciting SaaS startup that is revolutionizing the way enterprises manage their business processes. Its powerful, yet easy to use, workflow management & automation platform lets you have Mobile apps that map any of your unique processes. This platform is proven across industries & functions like Sales, HR, Finance, Collaboration, Inventory, Retail, Social, Hospitality, IT, Analytics Dashboards.. To name a few!
Founded by a successful, serial entrepreneur, Hubbler, has a highly motivated and immensely skilled group of people who bring diversity, passion and fun to the work floor. An informal and well-catered work environment in one of the poshest parts of Bangalore, allows the Hubblerians time to follow their interests - while also working on some of the cutting-edge technological requirements.
Job Profile: Software Developer - Android
Job Location: Koramangala, Bengaluru
Salary: INR 5 - 7 LPA
Experience: 1 - 2 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech / BE (CS/IT)
- Design and build applications for the android platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Strong desire to make beautiful UX
- Proficiency in android SDK, Kotlin
- Well versed in core java (collections, threads, etc.)
- Reasonable knowledge of Design Patterns
- Experience with API Integrations (Google maps, FCM, Payments APIs, Social APIs, etc.)
- Experience with Material Designs, Play store app deployment
- Exposure to various profiling techniques (CPU, memory, network, energy) within android studio, using leak-canary, etc.
- Exposure to widely used libraries such as: Picasso, Retrofit, Dagger, RxAndroid, Realm, EventBus, Volley, okHttp, etc.
- Keeping updated with the latest developments such as android jetpack
- Well versed with the following: JSON (gson/jackson/moshi), http(s), Async Tasks, Handlers, Storage, Services, Fragments, Broadcast receivers, Animations etc.
- Wear the hats of an end user, tester (Think like an end-user, tester too).
- Engage and empathize with testing and operations teams.
- Consider & conduct developer testing as an essential part of the development process.
- Keep updated with relevant technical developments and trends (dev blogs, UI/UX, dev meets, books, etc.)
1 - 2 Years
5 - 7 LPA