HGS is a leader in optimizing the customer experience and helping our clients to become more competitive. HGS provides a full suite of business process management (BPM) services from traditional voice contact center services and transformational DigiCX services that are unifying customer engagement to platform-based, back-office services and digital marketing solutions. By applying analytics, automation, and interaction expertise to deliver innovation and thought leadership, HGS increases revenue, improves operating efficiency, and helps retain valuable customers. HGS expertise spans the telecommunications and media, healthcare, insurance, banking, consumer electronics and technology, retail, and consumer packaged goods industries, as well as the public sector. HGS operates on a global landscape with around 44,200 employees in 68 worldwide locations delivering localized solutions. For the year ended 31st March 2017 HGS had revenues of US$ 555 million. HGS, part of the multi-billion dollar Hinduja Group, has more than four decades of experience working with some of the world's most recognized brands.
- Consultant - Holy Grail
- Social Media Requirement
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Desired Experience: Freshers
CTC Offered: INR 2.4 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Position Consultant - Holy Grail
To handle queries and complaints from customers tactfully, provide excellent customer experience at every interaction and ensuring end to end resolution by taking complete ownership for the customer in every transaction. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and ensure a significant improvement in customer experience. Being a part of this team also means to be the whistle blower, highlight issues impacting customers both external and internal.
2) POSITION: Social Media Requirement
Smart consultants who can respond to customer's issues in Social media, call and/or e-mail the customers, co-ordinate with internal stakeholders for resolution and resolve customer's problems. Individual who can understand, empathize and at the end of the conversation win "Happy Customer."
Skill Set Required:
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to troubleshoot functional and non-functional issues clearly to external and internal customers
• Excellent spoken (English and Hindi) and written (English) skills with the ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response
• Good typing skill with a minimum of 25 words per minute
• Should be willing to work for customers without having constraints to timing/shifts
• Should be flexible in learning different processes and be cross-skilled
• Ability to handle high anxiety customers with calm and composed attitude
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA