About the Company:
With experience of over 37 years, we have truly mastered the art of media planning today. By utilizing our excellent strategic skills we can devise the most effective media plan to invest your marketing budget in an optimized way to ensure faster & greater ROI rate. With us, you can be assured that your marketing expenditure will most certainly turn into an Investment, and not just an Expense.
Desired Experience: 2 - 5 years
Last Date to Apply : 28-04-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 2.4 – 3.0 LPA
Job Description :
- Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients\' industries.
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand (Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc).
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
Skill Set Required :
- Knowledge of social media and analytics
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
- HR Round
- Technical Round
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
2 - 5 Years
2.4 - 3 LPA