Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Social Media Marketing Executive
About the company
HiveMinds is a Bangalore based Data & Analytics driven Digital Marketing Consulting firm.
The company has proven itself as the most sought after digital marketing experts with Investors & Startup founders alike. They specialize in working with early stage companies as a premium marketing partner providing overall marketing plan, expert SEO & SEM Services and working with businesses to improve online customer engagement & conversions.
They provide clients with sophisticated & intelligent tools/reports to analyze the market, research on keywords, link analysis, and competition analysis and accordingly devise strategies.
The company’s specialties are: Online Marketing Strategy, SEO, SEM, User Engagement & Behavioral Analytics, Market Research.
Salary Details: INR 1.8 LPA to INR 1.92 LPA
Probation / Training Period: 3 months
Desired experience: Fresher
Job Location: Bangalore
Courses Required: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Online Test
- Multiple face to face Interview rounds
Job Description and Skills Required:
The candidate will be responsible for:
- ongoing management, continuity and execution of social media marketing strategies and programs on the behalf of the assigned clients.
- Work Closely with the Senior Manager to ensure daily program requirements are being executed and that overall program goals are being met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis (on schedule and on goal).
- proactively ensure issues, successes and key insights are being escalated and reported in a timely manner throughout a campaign
- Work with the team or solely to identify relevant and targeted influencers as well as the overall outreach strategy, and he or she will be responsible for outreach, coordination and reporting.
- Providing daily supervision and execution of client campaigns including (and not limited to) social media channel and community management, content creation, digital public relations, promotions, partnerships, blogger and influencer outreach initiatives, online events, etc.
- Working closely with external clients as well as internal team to ensure campaigns are on strategy, on time and on target.
- Ensuring consistency of messages across multiple networks.
- Serve as community and relationship manager for brands and resolve issues as they arise.
- Creating weekly social media program status reports detailing key insights, popular content topics, community quotes and monitoring results; work with analytics team and oversee preparation of metrics, tracking and activity reports as based on client reporting needs.
- Ensuring metrics are met and reported on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, as per client’s requirements.
- Job Responsibilities: Social Media Marketing Executive
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), MBA, MBE, MCA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
- Salary: 1.92 Lacs
- Industry: Television/Media/Journalism