About The Company :
The University Living is an organisation where we are bridging the gap that exist in the Overseas
Student Accommodation Market across the globe. We have built the platform for the students to search and book the perfect place of living during their university tenure from their native country.
We aim to ensure that student’s university living experience is the most delightful and finding accommodation should not be a nightmare. We assist students right from selection of accommodation to booking, payments and try to assist till check-in as we want to ensure that students get safe, secure and quality accommodation based on their choice, location and budget.
Desired experience:2-3 years
Course Specialization: B.Com,B.C.A,M.Com,M.C.A
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary:INR 3-6 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Last Date to Apply:18th April 2016
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- He/ She will oversee University Living online marketing strategy across all channels and will be based at our India office in Noida.
- This role is for an experienced, creative and quirky Digital Marketing professional having strong knowledge of digital strategic marketing and the required tools.
- The work will involve designing and managing online marketing and lead/customer acquisition campaigns and managing University Living digital brand identity.
- The role also involve leading a small digital marketing team and working closely with strategic marketing team and sales team.
- There is also a scope of heading a larger digital marketing team in few months time, as part of planned expansion of the company.
- Knowledge of global trends and understanding of international markets will be an add on as customer base is from all across the globe.
- Identifying, designing, preparing and running successful online Digital Marketing and Sales campaigns\'
- Campaign Management - Tracking conversion rates, measure and report performance of campaigns and making necessary changes to the campaigns or the company website.
- Web Analytics - SEO, web metrics and analytics; Experience of running Display, Affiliate, SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Digital Marketing Tools - Knowledge of both paid and non paid online marketing tools used on multiple platforms
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), BCA, M.Com.(Hons.), MCA
2 - 3 Years
3 - 6 LPA