About the Company:
Hash Digital is digital world’s renaissance agency, specializing in advertising, marketing, e-commerce, mobile apps, video graphics, branding and creating social media strategies as well as website development and design. Our uniqueness comes from transforming brands and driving numbers.
We work as your fully-devoted digital business department, helping you promote and transform your product/brand across several disciplines on Digital Media.
Desired Experience: 3 – 5 years
Last Date to Apply : 12-05-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 6 – 8 LPA
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
• Social Media Strategy and Ideation: Develop client-facing social media strategy, lead business development in social media, and present social plans, tactics and strategy to clients.
• Social Media Management: Manage all social activity across Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Vimeo, Yelp, Urbanspoon, TripAdvisor, Company Blogs and other networks to ensure a steady flow of content and a responsive social presence.
•Social Media Analytics:
- Identify, analyze issues, patterns and trends in social customer requests about products/services.
- Analyze tracking and metrics to communicate community activity and ROI to clients.
• Campaign Management: Run cross-platform campaigns to achieve set goals.
• Content Marketing: Candidate should be able to come up with content suggestions in terms of Blogs/short write-ups to ensure that the business objectives.
• Brand and Community Experience:
- Develop and execute initiatives to drive member-generated content, increase community participation and add value to the online community experience
- Engage with social influencers to create beneficial relationships and grow the footprint with key audiences for clients
• Planning and Coordination: Responsible for the coordination of development, advancements, technology upgrades, creativity to social media resources
• Pitches and Business Development: Participate in agency brainstorms and new business pitches to develop ideas that tie into the challenge/strategy at hand
• Lead and Manage Teams:
- Manage and train interns as needed
- Works with cross-functional teams to develop integrated marketing plans
Skill Set Required:
• Understands social media universe.
• Excellent Communication skills
• Able to work effectively in a multi-tasking environment
• Excels at research, possesses excellent writing skills and the ability to create editorial and technical writing output quickly
• Proficient with MS Excel, Power Point.
• Knowledge of Social Monitoring and listening tools is a plus.
- HR Round
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
3 - 5 Years
6 - 8 LPA