Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Social Media Manager
Cookaroo is one of the hottest, fast growing, funded food tech startups in Bangalore. We are revolutionizing the way people eat daily. Disruption is in our DNA. Innovation is in our blood.
The founders are a team of three IIM Grads who quit their plush corporate lives 10 months back to create a real difference in the society. The rest of team include some of the best hustlers, hackers
and designers in India.
Salary: INR 3 LPA – INR 5 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 2-4 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
1. Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
2. Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
3. Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
4. Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
5. Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
6. Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required if relevant work experience is present.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
- Proficient in content marketing. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Is a Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques. Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
1) Technical Interview
2) HR Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Social Media Manager
- Education: B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA
- Work Ex: 2 - 4 yrs
- Salary: 5 Lacs
- Industry: IT