Social Panga was born to put an end to the stagnation that was gripping the world of online branding and marketing. Rather than just giving in, we decided to wage a war against conventions, and create something really remarkable. And we prepared well - with the bunch of crazy people, endless cups of chai, and beautiful hideouts in Bangalore and Delhi.
Salary: Upto INR 4 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-3 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Do you want to sell sugar water for the rest of your life, or do you want to come with me and change the world?” – This is what Steve Jobs said to John Sculley, then Pepsi CEO, to lure him into Apple. Today, Apple happens to be the most profitable company in the world.
Here’s Team Social Panga asking you – Do you want to work in a regular 9 to 5 job in the background, or do you want to work with passionate people in an exciting work environment and change the world of social media marketing?
We are looking for communication/social media experts who can work on day-to-day account and
content management and creation.
- Account Management – including requirement gathering, feedback monitoring and optimization to increase engagement.
- Campaign Management – including creation of monthly plans and calendars, scheduling, Facebook page boosting and management to maximize campaign outreach.Also includes planning and execution of paid campaigns across different social media platforms.
- Content Management – Creation and compilation of content of different kinds for different social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Blogs, etc.
- Closely work with design teams to generate and use creative content depending upon various accounts and their requirements.
- Strategize and execute blogger outreach programs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent soft skills and ability to interact with clients for briefings, pitches, and feedback sessions.
- Excellent copy and content-writing skills – one liners, tweets, blog posts, brochures, and other kind of marketing collateral depending upon campaign objectives.
- Proficiency with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and other Web 2.0 platforms.
- Time Management – there will be a lot of deadlines to be met!
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinking to be able to plan and execute innovative brand communication ideas.
- Strong visualization skills to be able to work with the design teams to create effective creative as per campaign objectives.
Advantage Social Panga:
- Work with a bunch of people whoare crazy about communication and content; and are happy to spend hours at end fussing over just the correct combination of words.
- Work out of an office that’s nothing like an office. We hate cubicles and dress codes, and love crazy posters and endless chai coffee discussions.
- We’ve worked in jobs with crazy timings, and understand the importance of having a life. So we’ll all join you at that pub for drinks after you’re done for the day.
- We are young and growing fast, and working with us will take you on a roller coaster growth ride. And this roller coaster only goes up, up, up baby!
1) Technical interview
2) HR Interview
Social Media Mafia
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA
0 - 3 Years
4 - 4 LPA