About the company:
Neuronimbus is a 16 years young digital solutions company that believes the world of jargons and complex dictionary is best left to boardrooms. We are a zealous bunch who go after things that excite us on the web and mobile solutions and always look for newer challenges that push us to explore and more importantly break the norm. We are your digital solutions company which works as a digital agency with brilliant tech expertise or a tech company that excels in consumer communication, design and digital marketing, is that a bit of a head spinner ? well working across the full digital spectrum is our niche.
Job location: Gurugram
Desired Experience: 0-1 Year
Batch Passout: 2018/2019
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA to INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop strategy, relevant ideas, content themes, story-line and conceive visuals/designs with the design team members
- Take charge of community management duties including regular and scheduled posts
- Strategize for developing and expanding the community through new and innovative ideas across the social media landscape
- Work with the content and design team to design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile reports for showing results (ROI).
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing and social advertising campaigns.
- Recommend and apply relevant social media techniques, processes and tools to improve overall results and efficiency
Skill Set Required:
- Minimum 0-1 years of experience in a social media primarily on building strategy with organization or a digital agency actively managing the social media interface of a corporate will be preferred.
- Passion for writing strategic copy and creative content for multiple audiences in a fast-paced and evolving industry.
- Flair for ideation, creative writing.
- Creative and innovative.
- Can come up with new campaign and activation ideas with the ability to translate and present those to the client.
- Has a very good understanding key social media platforms
- Ability to prioritize in handling multiple assignments/projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multiple face to face round
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E.
0 - 1 Years
2.4 - 3 LPA