About the company:
Job Profile: Social Media Executive
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 0-2 years
Salary: INR 1.56 LPA – 1.8 LPA (depending on the candidate's experience and performance in interview)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Aglasem.com is seeking a young dynamic social media executive who will be responsible for handling organization\'s Social Media Accounts (FB, twitter, G+ & many more).
Role & Responsibilities:-
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Posting several Facebook posts each day and finding new ways to leverage Facebook for professional and business purposes.
- Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned with our clients’ keyword and SEO strategies.
- Good communication skills (verbal & written).
- Flair for writing for the internet targeting keywords.
- Tech Savvy
- Highly organized & self - starter.
- Ability to work under pressure & meeting the deadlines.
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BCA, BCM, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), MBA, MCA
0 - 2 Years
1.56 - 1.8 LPA