Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
ATQ Information Technology is a leader in the local and global marketplace and among the top technology firms in the india. hemselvesIts sustained rapid development is a devise to the decision of its clients experience every day. Building experience,ATQ add real value to global organizations through domain specialisation plus solutions with unbroken success in the field and international-class service. It’s how ATQ keep their Clients and t moving forward always.
Job Location: Lucknow
Desired experience: 6 months- 1 Years
Salary: INR 84000 PA to 1.2 LPA
Target Batch Passouts: 2013/2014
Course Specialization: Graduate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Developing and implementing social media strategies for the Websites
- Managing profiles and pages on social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other community sites.
- Posting content on relevant blogs / forums and seeding content into social applications as and when needed.
- Monitoring and reporting usage statistics and other relevant data.
- Keeping a check on the emerging trends and industry standards in social media.
- Conducting Research and recommending new social media platforms and opportunities.
- Increasing the number of fans, followers on social media networks.
- Engaging round-the-globe users and co-ordinating with domestic and global teams.
- Creating and managing a community of property buyers seeking new/resale properties, reviews, information, photos and home buying tips.
- creating high impact engagements with Social Travel Network users.
- Ability to generate engaging and interesting posts in both written and visual forms (info-graphics.)
- Creating blogs and publishing content on blogs.
- Managing Message Boards and Social Media content writing.
- Finding and engaging social media influencers.
- Worked on Social Media Optimization Profile, Should know on page and off page SEO
- Candidate should worked on Online Marketing, Social Media , Google Adword.
- Personal Interview
- Job Responsibilities: SMO Assistant
- Education: B.A., B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA
- Work Ex: 0.5 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 1.2 Lacs
- Industry: IT