Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company: Incorporated in the year 2012, as a Sole Proprietorship Firm at Noida (Uttar Pradesh,India), we “Asian Electricals & Infrastructures”, are the reputed Trader and Supplier of a quality-assured range of Prefabricated Industrial Shed, Electrical Switchgear Panel, Fire Fighting Equipment and Electrical Switchgear. Facilitated by highly experienced team members, we are offering the best quality range of products and services. We procure our range from reliable vendors who have marked presence in the market. The offered Industrial Shed range is manufactured by expert professionals using quality-approved basic material with the aid of pioneered technology according to the industry quality standards at our vendors’ end. This range is highly applauded for its features like robust construction, easy-installation, corrosion resistance and durability. To cater the variegated client demands, we offer this range in varied technical specifications. Our vendors’ have robust infrastructure with technologically advanced production unit which assists them to provide the best quality products. Apart from this, the offered range is thoroughly checked to ensure a defect-free delivery and to achieve maximum clients’ satisfaction. On the other hand,we provide Turnkey Projects, Civil Interior Work, Renovation Work, Welding Job Work, Waterproofing Work, Civil Electrical Work, etc. These services are imparted in compliance with the industry standards by our well-trained staff using advanced machines and tools. Additionally, we provide these services
Salary: INR 2.16 LPA- INR 2.40 LPA
Job Location: Noida
Probation / Training Period: None
Desired Experience: 1 year
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- managing parts of construction projects.
- overseeing building work.
- undertaking surveys
- setting out sites and organising facilities
- supervising contracted staff
- ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
Skill Set Required:
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Monitoring - Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Troubleshooting - Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
1. Technical Round (Face to Face)
2. Final HR Round (Face to Face)
- Job Responsibilities: Site Engineer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 1 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: Real Estate/Infrastructure/Construction