We design, execute and manage energy efficiency retrofit projects in large hospitals under an award-winning Pay-As-You-Save offering called JoulePAYS. Our self-developed energy optimizing IoT technologies continuously monitor and control energy consumption in our client sites to ensure energy savings are maximized. Led by an MIT/Berkeley Alumnus and an award-winning Naval Engineer, Smart Joules has won national and international recognition, including three National Energy Conservation Awards from the Ministry of Power, two National Awards for Excellence in Energy Management from CII, an internationally competitive award from the German Energy Agency DENA and numerous other prizes and media mentions. In recognition of our innovative zeal, our CEO was recently invited to a special interaction with the Hon'ble Prime Minister of India on the topic of "Champions of Change: Transforming India through G2B Partnerships", and was subsequently invited to be part of a Working Group on Energy Efficiency convened by NITI Aayog and composed of industry and policy leaders. Our CEO is also on the Executive Council of the leading non-profit organization focusing on energy efficiency in India - the Alliance for an Energy Efficient Economy (AEEE). Our customers include leading names such as Apollo Hospitals, Fortis Healthcare, Max Healthcare, KIMS Hospitals, Narayana Health and others. Our supporters and partners include Echoing Green, Harvard University, and TATA Trusts, David & Lucile Packard Foundation, Yes Bank, TATA Cleantech Capital, World Bank, SIDBI, Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited (TPDDL) and others.
Position: Site Energy Manager
Job Location: Delhi, Hyderabad, Trivandrum, Mumbai
Experience: 5 -7 Years
Salary: INR 2.8 - 3.6 LPA + A Bonus of between 0.5 to 1.5 times the monthly CTC based on performance
Education: Graduate in Engineering/Diploma from a Reputed University
Reasons for Hire:
We have many project sites across India and we need to deliver highest possible energy savings while ensuring that our systems and equipment are maintained as per top industry standards and our clients are happy.
- Conducting daily rounds of the facility and maintaining a daily log of critical readings such as energy meter readings, temperature and humidity levels, key equipment running hours, water quality parameters, complaints and resolutions, etc, and submitting daily report via email.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting activities related to Smart Joules-owned equipment at client sites, including chillers, pumps, drives, motors, lights, fans and building management system.
- Operating and maintaining Smart Joules' continuous building energy management system.
- Vendor and subcontractor coordination for all site related activities.
- Managing and recording all site-related expenses, including maintenance and repairs.
- Keeping records of SOPs, repairs, maintenance logs, expense sheets, etc. at the site.
- Collecting information and providing inputs for preparation of monthly reports and bills, submitting monthly reports and invoices to customer.
- Helping with operational activities and taking corrective measures for rectifying errors.
- Formulating and implementing a preventive maintenance program to ensure that building machinery and systems meet or exceed their rated life.
- Understanding and assessing energy conserving measures at site.
- Handling inventory management at site efficiently, ensuring availability of critical spares.
- Repairing all types of equipment at site and responding efficiently to customer requirements.
- Managing AMC and servicing activities of site.
- Ensuring that Joule Recipes (energy saving algorithms) prepared by DeJoule (Smart Joules' BMS) use team are implemented on site.
- Holding regular meetings with customer representatives and understanding if they are facing any problems or have any suggestions for improvement.
Qualifications and Capabilities:
- Honesty, integrity, team-work, positive attitude, high energy level, curiosity and ability to learn.
- At-least 5 years of work experience in maintenance in hotels and/or hospital buildings.
- Good understanding of HVAC systems operations, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Capable of making energy calculations.
- Good capabilities in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree holder
B.Tech/B.E., Diploma 3 Yr.
5 - 7 Years
2.8 - 3.6 LPA
Energy & Power