About The Company
Uber Technologies Inc. is an American multinational online transportation network company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It develops, markets and operates the Uber mobile app, which allows consumers with smartphones to submit a trip request which is then routed to Uber drivers who use their own cars. As of May 2016, the service was available in over 66 countries and 449 cities worldwide.
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through their apps, they make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers.
Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 2.64 LPA
Courses Required: All Graduates
Job Location: Kolkata
Desired experience: 1 to 2 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Major job responsibilities as a shift manager will be as following:
- Manage a team of 4-5 customer service representatives and 3-4 parking attendant
- Ensure smooth operation flow at the pick-up point.
- Liaise with airport authorities to manage operations
- Coordinate with next shift manager to ensure proper handover
- Report to project lead
- Manage logistics at the airport
- Should be fluent in English and Bengali
- The job will require the shift manager to manage 6-8 people at the airport and ensure smooth operations of Uber services.
- Face to Face Interview
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
1 - 2 Years
2.44 - 2.44 LPA