NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
Profile Offered: Services IT Development Program Senior Associate II
Stipend: During training period a stipend of Rs. 12000/- PM will be paid.(8 to 16 Weeks)
Salary offered: After successful completion of the training a salary of Rs 5, 00,000 P.A will be paid
Course Specialization: 4 years full time Engineers (Stream - B.E / B.Tech- CS & IT)
• AMCAT (Aspiring Minds) Test
• Technical Interview
• Management Round
Qualification and Pre-requisite:
• 4 years full time Engineers (Stream - B.E / B.Tech- CS & IT).
• 70% aggregate / 7.7 CGPA in Engineering.
• 60% aggregate / 6.7 CGPA in X & XII.
• History of Arrears not more than 2.
• No Standing Arrears.
• Candidate should not be holding any other offer in hand.
• Indian Nationality.
The below skill will be added advantage:
• We are looking for self-driven candidates who have demonstratable hands on exposure in developing applications using digital technologies such as Python, AWS, Azure, Android, iOS, Blockchain and cloud.
• They should be open to work in shifts as per business needs.
• Open to relocate to other locations based on requirements.
• Open to work in support projects.
• Open for cross training (Other than the trained one) into other technologies.
Interview Location: Pune, Maharashtra.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
0 - 0 Years
5 - 5 LPA