NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
Profile Offered: Service Management
Stipend: Rs. 12,000/- as stipend during training period. (8 to 16 Weeks)
Salary offered: INR 3, 00,000/- LPA (salary post successful completion of training)
Course Specialization and Pre-requisite:
• Engineering - All streams are considered 2018 2019 batch.(History of Arears not more than 2)
• Should have 60% aggregate from 10th to highest education.
• No Standing Arrears.
• Candidate should not be holding any other offer in hand.
• Indian Nationality.
• Open for 24/7 Rotating Shifts (Including Night Shifts)
• Good Communication Skills
Job Location: Gurgaon (should be ready to relocate any location with in India if required)
Mandatory Skill: Excellent Communication and Open to work in 24/7 shift (Predominantly Night Shift)
• Group Discussion
• Technical Interview
• Management Interview
• Provides support to users via escalated Tier 1 Incidents coming from Service Desk.
• This role will receive email notifications when Incidents are assigned to their queue.
• Investigate and diagnose Incidents to restore a failed IT Service as quickly as possible.
• Resolve Incidents within the specified Service Level Agreements/Operational Level Agreements.
• Document troubleshooting steps and service restoration details.
• Provide specialized investigation and diagnosis of all Incidents and Service Requests
• Verify resolution with end-users and resolve assigned Incidents.
• Escalate Major Incidents to the Incident and/or Problem Manager.
• Escalate Incidents at risk of breaching Service Level Agreement/Operational Level Agreement to the Incident Process Coordinator.
• Escalate unresolved Incidents to Tier 3.
Interview Location: Gurgaon,Haryana.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Des, B.E-Com., B.F.Tech, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Des, M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, Nursing, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
0 - 0 Years
3 - 3 LPA