About the company
NIIT Technologies is a global IT solutions organization with over 9000 professionals addressing the requirements of clients across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. The Company’s portfolio of service offerings encompasses Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Managed Services, Digital Services and Business Process Management. The Company has built a robust portfolio of marquee customers in key verticals such as Travel and Transportation, Banking and Financial Services,Insurance, Manufacturing, Media and the Government.
The Company’s highly developed offshore and near-shore facilities, experienced team of domain specialists and innovative approaches to customer experience management & delivery has been a catalyst in sustaining long-term customer engagements - many spanning over 10 years. Known for its quality-orientation, NIIT Technologies has been assessed at leading global quality benchmarks and standards including the ISO 9001:2000, ISO: 27001 (an Information Security Management accreditation), Level 5 of SEI CMMi version 1.2, COPC, PCMM level 5, and the international ISO 20000 (IT management standard).
Profile: Service Engineer
Salary Details: INR 3.2 LPA
Bond: 3 year service level agreement
3 Years Program (Surety Cheque Rs. 1,50,000)
*You need not deposit any amount in that bank account, that could be a zero balance account in which the balance could be Re. 0.
Pls Note: Company will not use the cheque until unless there is any absconding or breach of agreement from candidate side. This cheque will stand cancelled once they leave the company in proper manner after completion of agreement.
0 to 3months - Stipend
INR 12,000 per month
3rd months onwards
INR 3.2 LPA
Probation / Training Period: 3 months
Job Location: Greater Noida
Courses Required: B.Tech
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative Date of Interview: 3rd Week of March
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Infrastructure Management Services (operating systems, database administration, networking, service desk etc.)
Transportation – Yes as per policy for Greater Noida location
- Confirmation would be Post 3 months for B.Tech based on successful completion of training and performance feedback
- Bootcamp technical training – 3 months
- Should be willing to sign Service agreement - 3 years 1.5 lacs service agreement for B.Tech and should have a Guarantor with a valid PAN Card
- Should be willing to work in Infrastructure Management Services (operating systems, database administration, networking, service desk etc.)
- Should be willing to work in Shifts – 24X7 support - including night shifts
- Should be willing to work at Location: Greater Noida to start with
- 1st Round - Psychometric Test
- 2nd Round - Technical Interview
- 3rd Round - HR Round
0 - 0 Years
1.44 - 3.2 LPA