About The Company: Established in the year 2010, “Applied Technosystems” is a rapidly growing organization,involved in supplying many types of automation solutions. They have tie ups with renowned brands and high quality product manufacturers in India as well as abroad. Their product offering is specifically designed to meet intricate demand of the industry. These products meet international quality standards and are from all ISO certified sources.
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA – INR 1.8 LPA
Job Location: Delhi NCR,Pune
Probation / Training Period: None
Desired Experience: Fresher
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Looks after the maintenance of the equipment and infrastructure available at the site.
- Helps in the installation process of new and advanced technologies interpreting the requirements specified by the research team and understanding the employees requirements.
- Tests machines that are already installed for their performance and safety.
- Candidate Should have two wheeler vehicle.
Skill Set Required:
- Should have ability to work in adverse setting and climatic conditions.
- Sound ability to diagnose problems with existing equipment and fixing them is also essential for field engineers.
- Should possess ability to interpret technical issues through the non-technical description provided by their customers.
- Ability to communicate fluently with the customers and should possess good customer service skills.
1) Technical Round(Face to Face )
2) HR Round(Face to Face)
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 1.8 LPA