About the company:
BTS India has been catering to the needs of customers in the fields of aviation, automotive component manufacture, textiles, industrial distribution and retail trade.
The company has a technical collaboration with Broadgate Infonet (BINET) of UK (formerly Broadgate Technical Services) BINET has been delivering solutions to some major blue chip organizations in the UK.
Job location: Chennai
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA - INR 2.4 LPA
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Hydraulic Knowledge is Mandatory
- Selling Energy Saving Hydraulic Products is preferred
- Servo Drive Hydraulic Solutions Knowledge is added advantage
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) Knowledge is preferred
- Programmable Logic Control(PLC) Knowledge is preferred
1. Telephonic Round
3. Face To Face Round
3 - 3 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA