NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide prAemier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
Profile Offered: Service Desk Engineer
Stipend: Rs. 12,000/- as stipend during training period. (8 to 16 Weeks)
Salary offered: INR 3, 00,000/- LPA (salary post successful completion of training)
• Engineering - All streams are considered 2018 2019 batch.(History of Arears not more than 2)
• Should have 60% aggregate from 10th to highest education.
Job Location: Bangalore, Noida (should be ready to relocate any location with in India if required)
Mandatory Skill: Excellent Communication and Open to work in 24/7 shift (Predominantly Night Shift)
• Group Discussion
• Technical Interview
• Management Interview
Responsible for providing telephone/email/chat, online, social media and remote diagnostic technical support of desktops, portables, peripherals (e.g., printers, projectors, etc.) and software custom or off the shelf software - industry or proprietary. Answers questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products. Responsible for following defined policies & procedures (e.g verifies warranty entitlement, etc). Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures. Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
• Resolves complex issues forwarded by other team members (e.g. executive technical escalations).
• Solves problems for customers with challenging expectations (often escalated or irate).
• Maintains/builds relationships with other groups that impact the technical aspect for phone support (e.g. tool content teams, product group).
• Participates with leaders to determine focus areas for technical improvements (e.g. establishes targeted mentoring programs, consults on incentives related to technical performance).
• Excels at tolerance for processes and people.
• May coach team members in achievement of metric results.
• Excels at recognizing internal and external customer's needs and expectations.
The below skill will be added advantage:
• Time management skills Knowledge of job associated database, software and documentation Problem solving skills Results driven Mentoring and coaching skills Strong technical aptitude; troubleshooting skills
• Good communication Skills.
• Good Written Skills.
• Good Typing Skill (Added on advantage).
• Fair understanding about operating system. Must have been worked on at least a couple of operating systems.
• Basic Understanding of networking.
Interview Location: Bangalore, Noida and Hyderabad.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
0 - 0 Years
3 - 3 LPA