About ZS Associates :
ZS Associates (www.zsassociates.com) ZS is the world's largest firm focused exclusively on helping companies improve overall performance and grow revenue and market share, through end-to-end sales and marketing solutions - from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. More than 5,000 ZS professionals in 22 offices worldwide draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact for clients across multiple industries
ZS' India Capability and Expertise Centers house more than 60% of ZS people across two locations based in Pune and Gurgaon. Our teams work in conjunction with onshore colleagues to deliver our sales and marketing projects to our clients. The Centers primarily support client projects based in North America, Europe and East Asia in the areas of Business Analysis, Business Operations and Business Technology.
Business Technology Group focuses on strategizing, designing and building marketing and sales technology solutions to improve commercial effectiveness. The types of solutions include enterprise information management, reporting, analytics, CRM/SFA and business process automation enablement. We provide a complete spectrum of business technology solutions, from strategy and roadmap definition to full implementation and on-going operations. Our team possesses deep expertise in leading analytic, business intelligence, CRM and system integration technologies, which we apply in a pragmatic fashion to create and deliver optimal architecture
and implementation solutions.
Profile Offered: Service Delivery Analyst
Course Specialization: BCA, B.Sc and MCA
(Candidates Applying Should Possess 60% and above through out 10th 12th and graduation)
Desired Experience: Freshers
CTC Offered: BCA and BSC- INR 3LPA
MCA- INR 3.75 LPA
Job Location: Pune
The Application Management Services team maintains and supports technology solutions using well-defined sets of processes, policies, procedures, standards and templates - customized for every implementation.
- Run and monitor SOP based batch jobs within client projects;
- Capture and log issues that happen during regular operations run
- Respond to minor end-user queries/clarifications and provide fixes as defined;
- Escalate issues whenever required;
- Document work, participate in client meetings and assist in presenting issues and solutions both orally and in writing;
- Update the operational tracker
Skill Set Required
- Ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and meet deadlines with reliability/dependability;
- Strong work ethic and personal initiative;
- Proven ability to work in a problem-solving environment;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to collaborate with internal, cross-office technology teams to implement technology solutions.
0 - 0 Years
3 - 3.75 LPA