Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Service Assurance Engineer
About The Company
Netmagic, an NTT Communications company, is India's only Datacenter Infrastructure Lifecycle Management (DILM) Service Provider. It delivers services to plan, design, manage, support and migrate IT infrastructure running mission-critical applications for over 1200 enterprises across the globe. Netmagic has been a pioneer in the Indian IT Infrastructure-as-a-service space and amongst the first to bring to market several services including Public Cloud (SimpliCloud), Hybrid Cloud, Managed Security, DR-as-a-Service and Cloud Object Storage (SimpliDrive).
Netmagic delivers services from 8 carrier-neutral, state-of-the-art datacenters located in Mumbai, Bangalore, Noida (Delhi-NCR) and Chennai with over 2,00,000 sq. ft. floor space. Its Chennai datacenter is the only Gold LEED certified datacenter by USGBC in India.
Netmagic Solutions is ISO 27001, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 20000-1 certified and its processes are designed as per the ITIL framework. As part of the NTT Communications group, it also has access to leading global tier-1 IP network, Arcstar Universal One(tm) VPN network reaching over 150 countries, and over 131 secure data centers.
Infrastructure Management Services, Cloud Computing Services, IDC and Managed Hosting Services, Messaging and Collaboration Services, Managed Security Services, Application Hosting Services, Disaster Recovery and Availability Services
Designation / Profile: Service Assurance Engineer-Service Operations
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Desired experience: Fresher
Bond: 2 years (If the candidate leaves before 2 years, he/she has to pay Rs. 1 Lakh)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Will Work in a 24 X 7 Environment (NOC).
- Will support the customer over email as well as phone.
- Will be responsible for the uptime of the various client projects being managed / monitored.
- Monitor the system alerts and direct it to the respective teams based on the severity of the incidents
- Will make sure that the tickets raised per shift are closed in the required time limits and if not escalated as per the escalation matrix defined.
- Raise and also update the tickets in CRM for all the issues handled / worked upon.
- Will have to report the daily issues handled / escalated in the form of daily shift reports.
- Need to make sure that issues are handled in right time frames as per the SLA / commitments.
- Self-driven and motivated to achieve success
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Functional Interview
- HR Interview
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT Infrastructure