Salary Details: Rs 1.2 LPA
Probation / Training Period: 2-3 Months
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidadte will be responsible for managing all SEO/SEM activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks, search engine optimization and marketing activities.
- Managing all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI and generating content, optimizing copy, site structure and landing pages for Search Engine Marketing
- The candidate should possess strategical and technical expertise that is required to achieve a strong presence on the search engines, increase qualified search engine traffic and online sales or lead generation for clients.
- Advocating and working with common social media platforms for both B2B and B2C clients
- Creating online marketing plans, reports and presentations for clients and analyzing web metrics and analytics
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Good Analytical and Logical Skills and Technical Skills.
- Basic knowledge regarding coding, SEO, SEM, and PHP is required
Interview Process: Multiple face to face interview rounds
- Female candidates will be preffered.
- Candidates with good knowlege of PHP and coding skills will be preffered.
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Thursday, 25th September, 2014 by 1 PM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 1.2 LPA