About The company
The award-winning team at iOL Digital is passionate about social and digital marketing.
The ability to reach and interact with millions of internet and social media users anywhere in the world is fun and exciting!
We love technology and how it changes everyday – keeping track and ideating on how it can be applied for business or social objectives.
The founding team at iOL started working with social media in 2008 and has won numerous Asia Pacific awards for social and digital marketing in their career.
Job Profile: SEO
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 1 - 2 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Training/Probation Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA to INR 2.4 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience and performance in the interview)
Bond: 1 Year
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Skype Round
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
We are looking for an SEO expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA
2 - 5 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA