Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company:
QIK ROOMS are India’s fastest growing network of affordable premium hotels. Yes, “affordable premium”– allow us to use these two seemingly oxymoronic words together because we at Qik Stay believe luxury is everyone’s necessity! The company is expanding faster than the speed of light and invite you to be a part of this social change, what we like to call #Affordable Luxury with operations in the major cities in India and our beloved neighbor Nepal, we want to revolutionize the way people stay away from their homes.
Job Profile: SEO Head
Job Location: Delhi
Desired Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 4 LPA – 6 LPA (The salary depends on the skills/performance in the interview round of the candidate)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- The SEO Head will be responsible for spearheading the formulation, coordination and implementation of the organization's SEO strategies
- Formulate, manage and implement on-page and off-page SEO strategy for the organization
- Manage all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword research and strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. Also manage all SEM campaigns in order to maximize ROI
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on the newly developed code.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations and manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals - general and keyword specific
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, feeds, webmaster tools)
- Manage PPC campaigns, analyze click-through data and conduct research
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
- Keep pace with SEO, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Analytical, determined and have a rigorous work ethic to achieve goals
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) process
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Planner, etc)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration; Knowledge about AngularJS a plus.
- High- level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
- Job Responsibilities: SEO Head
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 6 Lacs
- Industry: IT