Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
CBDNS is a 360° web design and digital marketing agency. They have clients in the software, food and beverage, consulting, banking, hospitality, education, eCommerce, and beauty industries. Though they attract a broad range of clients from a variety of sectors, specialise in developing an integrated digital strategy across multiple platforms online. Their talented team of professionals possess the skills to expose, brand, and market your products or services in an effective manner.
Job Profile: SEO Executive
Desired experience: 0-3 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Salary: INR 1.8 – 3.6 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience/performance during the interview)
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Telephonic Round
- Multiple Face to Face Interview
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
Job Description & Skills Required:
-Complete ownership of the SEO projects with ability to handle all aspects of SEO including but not limited to:
- Knowledge of Google Webmasters tools, Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
- Knowledge of Competitor Analysis based on keyword analytics.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) /Landing Page Optimization (LPO) for PPC campaigns
- Must have knowledge of PPC Campaign Management using both white hat and black hat techniques
- Link Building with different methods, Meta Tags, Competitor Sites Analysis, Key Stuffing, Keyword analytics and most importantly Cloaking.
- Meta Tags optimization with Sitemap and Robots.txt file creation and submission.
- Strategizing and executing both On Page and off page Optimization.
- Tracking website traffic through Google Analytics and generating weekly and monthly traffic report on the website.
- Candidate must have the acumen for latest innovative techniques in SEO
- Proficiency in latest SEO techniques for static as well as dynamic sites.
- Job Responsibilities: SEO Executive
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BCA, BCM
- Work Ex: 0 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 3.6 Lacs
- Industry: IT