Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
DPFOC stands for Driving Profitability For Our Clients. DPFOC is a web design and online marketing company that works with clients in 5 different countries. They strive to be the best online marketing agency in the world. By the "best" they mean delivering the highest number of cost effective leads and customers to their clients for a given spend. Unlike other online marketing agencies, they do not believe in assigning a fixed monthly budget to a marketing campaign. Rather they believe in active budget management. By this, they closely track the key metrics behind their clients' online marketing spend and actively managing their budget to maximize their profitability. This involves implementing telephone, query form and e-commerce tracking to ensure that they are at all times making scientific, data-based decisions and so eliminating guesswork. The three pronged approach of developing world class websites, driving strong traffic from a diverse range of sources while meticulously measuring all relevant data is one that maximizes their clients' ROI.
Salary details: Rs 1.2 LPA to Rs 1.5 LPA(depending upon the candidature and the interview performance)
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Desired experience: 0 to 1 Year
Job Location: Jaipur
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be responsible for optimizing websites for search engines to drive quality traffic across the globe.
- The primary job will be implementing SEO & internal and external Link building strategies effectively.
- Ensuring that all the in-house research polices are implemented and the clients commercial objectives are completed.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Well versed with Computers (Basic Web and Internet knowledge)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and any programming knowledge is an added advantage
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
- Job Responsibilities: SEO Executive
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E.
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 1.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT