Just Dakhila is an innovative and thorough technology based platform aimed to set up a transparent bridge of information related to education institutions like play schools, primary schools and secondary schools, etc. It is a one of its kind website to come up with the idea to support, guide and help parents in finding the best school for their precious one.
Job Location: Delhi
Desired Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Salary: INR 2.4 – 3.6 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Skill Set Required:
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
2 - 3 Years
2.4 - 3.6 LPA