Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About Couponhaat.in :
Couponhaat is an online brand and a joint company of Indian and European entrepreneurs with 50+ years of combined experience in Internet businesses. We've founded Couponhaat based on shared interests and value we can bring to India to build a vibrant, engaging and rewarding online communities. Couponhaat.in is just a start of building something much bigger - a place to start your online purchases - either via your laptop, tablet or smartphone. We are privately owned company backed by angel investors.
Website : Couponhaat.in
Job Location : Faridabad
Educational Qualification : B.Tech (CS/IT/EC) / MCA
Desired Experience : 1 - 2 years
Training / Probation Period : 6 months
Salary Offered : INR 15K - INR 20K
Job Description :
- Develop efficient SEO strategies to improve organic traffic
- Develop Link building tactics to improve rankings of keywords in Google Organic Search.
- Keyword Analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Should have preferably worked with dynamic sites
- Knowledge of html
- Knowledge of SEO optimization techniques like meta tags, Google local listings, interlinking etc
Skill Set Required :
- Outstanding English proficiency
- Worked in ecommerce, fashion or tech niche
- In-depth knowledge market trends in one or more specific verticals: consumer electronics, computers, smartphones & mobiles, laptops, mens and women fashion
- Extra weight on resume for Personal blog and strong social media presence
- BE/BTECH/MCA with 1-4 years of relevant experience in SEO
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills.
- Should have proven record of bringing links by various link building Methods.
- Ability to work as a team player in a target driven work environment meeting deadlines.
- Advance knowledge in MS Excel.
- Proficiency in Keyword discovery and expansion.
- Research and analyze competitors.
- Monitor, track, and report on search metrics, including trend analysis.
- Plan and implement back link strategy and optimize internal links.
Interview Process :
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: SEO Executive
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT