Popular Cities All States
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
About The Company :
We do this with the perfect blend of 'strategic-thinking' and 'free-thinking' -creating work that is impossible to ignore, across our four pillar services - Brand Building and Strengthening, Strategizing Integrated Creative Campaigns, Digitization and Communication. We are packed from top to bottom with experienced talent who understand how to create and deliver all that is required to build your brand by engaging your customers through powerful marketing strategies. We operate by being completely flexible and adaptable, constantly reviewing how we can improve our strategies based on the pace faster than the market.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 1-3 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduates /MBA
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA - INR 3.36 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Develop and build SEO, PPC for national, international leads using Google Analytics mine data, modify, change as required
- Execute campaigns across multiple search engines.
- Have strong analytic and decision-making skills to identify problem areas and the ability to take immediate corrective actions.
- Strategize SEO activities.
- Develop & lead keyword/content strategy.
- Work on developing keyword ranking reports.
- Monitor, track, & report on Web Analytics metrics.
- Create campaigns on a regular basis to continuously optimize the website and through ORM methodology.
- Manage SEO and email marketing for national and international lead using Google Analytics to continuously mine the data, modify and change as required. So what is viewed, what works and how do we ensure valid lead generation.
- Design and execute campaigns digitally via SEM and social media to build tough leadership through the usage of Facebook, Twitter, Blogs with the umbrella of ORM.
- Track leads from various sources, engage with the leads, study analytics and refine campaigns and approaches
- Face to face
Last date to apply: 2 July 2018
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCM, MBA
1 - 3 Years
2.4 - 3.36 LPA
Share Job with your friends