Popular Cities All States
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
About the Company:
VCreate IT aims to help the companies in creating a place for themselves in digital market. The company is a pioneer solution provider in digital world, with services ranging from Software and Application Development to Website Design and Development, Digital Marketing to Research in IT domain. We understand that technology is an indispensible component when you are stepping down in business, and we make sure to provide a strong foundation for your start-up. With enough exposure and experience in this domain and some market experts on our side, we assure to provide you the desirable results. Believe it or not – here you can avail a number of beneficial services for enhancing your business in market. Because we don’t just utilize opportunities, we create it!
Job location: Chennai
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch Passout: 2018
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA - INR 2.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: Btech(cs,it,ec), MCA
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Should be Good in Content writing, Content Strategy and Strong command on English
- Undertake Off-Page activities and invent new ways to build high quality and authority back link like Guest posts, blogs etc.
- Should have good knowledge of On Page
- Solid understanding of search engine ranking factors, algorithms, website architectures and back link strategies
- Should coordinate with the writers to strategise the content.
- Exposure to relevant Content Management Softwares and SEO tools
- Should have working experience on SEO tools like Ahref, RankWatch, Keyword planner etc
- Should have excellent knowledge of Keyword understanding and Keyword Strategy.
- Experience with Google Analytics,
Last date to apply: 22 March 2018
- Hr round
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc. (Tech.), MCA
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA
Share Job with your friends