About The Company :
A US based company that creates amazing web applications and provides awesome support.We started in 2003 and have been exclusively working with DNN Platform for over a decade now. Rest assured, you\\\'re in good hands!.Consistently listed in Top 10 Vendors on DNN Store with many of products\\\' as best seller for consecutive years.
Job Location: New Delhi
Years of experience: 0-2 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E(C.S/I.T)
Target Batch Passout: 2014-2016
Salary: INR 1.5 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Bond/Probation : NONE
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: It will take us around 5-6 days to line up the candidates post your confirmation on the completely filled SRF
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 22 May 2017
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Serves as an expert on our products. This is a high profile, customer facing, technical role to identify issues faced by our customers via internal QA and help them work through technical difficulties.
- Customer support engineer is the technical interface between our customers and our development teams.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Regular and proactive follow ups with customers with recommendations, workarounds, updates, and action plans
- Log software bugs reported by customers and via internal QA using a bug tracking system and work closely with software developers to track them to resolution
- Work with the product management team to continuously evolve the product based on customer feedback, reported issues and new trending technologies
- Create knowledgebase articles/whitepapers and functional/technical documentation
- Research, identify, implement, and measure solutions to improve overall customer experience
- Excellent written communication skills. Ability to communicate and understand
- Strong problem solving skills, prioritization, and ability to work with multiple customers
- Enthusiastic to learn new technologies
- Desirable skills : jQuery,Bootstrap,AngularJS,ASP.Net,SQL ,Visual Studio Online
- Technical Round
- Managment Round
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA