About the company:
EduMENTOR is amongst Delhi's largest Test Prep service providers. Spread across 21 centers we mentor more than three thousand students every year for national level entrances. EduMENTOR is a counselling support partner to 200 schools in Delhi. More than sixty thousand students use our counselling services to stay ahead of the competition. Our offline business is complemented by our suite of Cloud based offerings. We are pioneers in the use of cutting edge tools like 'Test-Lab' and ‘Gamification’ for test preparation in India. Our deep expertise and proven tools would shape the future of K-12 preparation in India.
Profile: Senior /Junior Career and Academic Counsellor
Salary: INR3.0 LPA – INR 4.5 LPA
Courses Required: Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
Job Location: Delhi
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Bond: 6 months
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- To counsel students and parents regarding the latest developed products.
- To ensure student/parent satisfaction, sorting out their queries and leading them accordingly.
- Establishing and maintaining good rapport with prospective students.
- Set up Sales Plan in order to achieve sales targets required by the company.
- To understand end consumer requirements and provide inputs to the product development team and top management.
- To contribute in revenue generation at the branch.
- Maintain proper documentation and report to the Head Office.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Possessing Counselling Skills
- Mature to handle Clients, Parents and Students
- Possessing good analytical skills
- Pleasing and Convincing personality
- Written Test
- HR Interview
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MCA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
0 - 2 Years
3 - 4.5 LPA