Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Senior Web Developer
About The Company:
Digitera Technologies is Digital IT startup focusing on the latest \'Digital Era\' Technologies. We focus on developing applications and solutions for clients with our technical expertise inDigital Marketing, Social Media, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud Applications. We consider digital technologies as an integral and potentially differentiating factor for businesses in being successful. Our aim at Digitera is to help organizations to adapt to the rapid changes happening in modern day technology and fully harness the Digital potential.
We help businesses stretch their boundaries by helping strategize their business digital transformation to take the advantage of digital world and succeed. Our deep industry expertise combined with highly competent workforce is helping industries to transform into traditional systems to the Digital technologies.
We listen to you and help you execute your goals - making you more agile, competitive, and profitable. We have extensive expertise in Web Technologies, Digital Marketing, Mobile and Web Application development, Cloud solutions, Big data Analytics, Program management,Strategic planning and consulting.
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: INR 3 – 6 LPA
Desired Experience: 3-5 years
Tentative Date of Interview: will be communicated post registration window is closed
- This job requires a highly independent senior developer who can code, test and deliver against tight deadlines in both front end and backend and also train junior web developers in the team.
Skill Set Required:
- Willingness to work in a high-pressure start-up
- Good communication skills in English
- Should be able to effectively articulate a problem or requirement in simple English
- Good work attitude and work ethic
- At least 3-5 years of experience in PHP, MySQLi, CSS3 and HTML5
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) using PHP
- Skills to Develop customised CMS system
- Skills to develop shopping cart system
- Experience in Magento e-commerce development framework or Moodle Learning Management system is required
- Experience in integrating e-learning platforms is a must
- Ability to execute independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to train junior web developers in the team
-Telephonic/ SkypeTechnical Round
-Face to face Technical Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Senior Web Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 3 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 6 Lacs
- Industry: IT