A digital business organization engaged with a wide range of companies from start-ups to renowned global corporations, Tailwebs primarily focuses on providing IT solutions. Our paramount objective is to aid organizations in developing their operative competence and productivity, and further help them create a smarter impact on their consumers. With a burning ambition to change the face of web design and development, Tailwebs offers a multitude of services such as providing the aforementioned IT Solution and Maintenance, Digitalization, Cloud Solution, Mobile App Development, ERP Solution, Enterprise Process Solution, E-Business and Content and Portal Management. We strive to help companies grow; right from enabling them to have an online presence to helping them streamline their processes for enhanced visibility and growth. Furthermore, we also help improve the ease of interaction of our clients with various stakeholders by providing user friendly app and web solutions to them. At Tailwebs, we do not believe our work starts and ends with the current needs of our clientele. We endeavor to meet the current as well as future needs of our clients. Building a long term relationship with our clients and supporting them at every step of the way is our fundamental ideology.
Position Offered: Senior UI/UX Designer
Job Location: Domlur, Bengaluru
Desired Experience: 1 - 5 Years
Salary: 5 LPA - 10 LPA
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
We are looking for creative individuals who can think out of the box and people who empathize with users and simplify solutions like a piece of cake! You should be excited about research and analysis and also open-minded with an unquenchable thirst for new approaches and solutions to real-world problems faced by a common man. The ultimate goal is to get the clients' message across.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, CorelDraw, & HTML CSS (Optional).
- Think, argue, analyse, strategize and iterate.
- Open-minded for suggestions and criticism with an unbreakable spirit.
- Analyze ‘what' and not "how" the user does it.
- Proactively recommend creative communications from initial design concept to sampling.
- Have strong aesthetics and ability to oversee the design.
- Maintain the quality check on all pieces.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high-level sense of design, layout, and typography, and a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
1 - 5 Years
5 - 10 LPA