Website - www.niksun.com
Desired Experience - 2 years
Salary Range - Rs. 4.5 to 6.0 LPA (Depending on candidature)
Course specialization - B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT)
Probation Period – 6 Months
Interview Process – Most likely on 26th November, 2013 (Tuesday)
- Written Technical Test.
- Technical plus HR Round.
- Experience with HTML5,extJS,CSS3,Java Script,JQuery,GWT.
- Experience in Charts, tables and form development using HTML5,Java Script.
- Strong understanding of user interface (UI) and user experience principles.
- Strong front-end java script development.
- Familiarity with the Spring/Hibernate framework, Apache/Tomcat webserver,CVS/Ant.
- Strong problem solving skill and have the ability to debug/solve problems effectively.
- Strong interpersonal and telephone skills.
- Experience in flex and action script is a big plus.
- Experience in working on free BDS and UNIX based OS.
- Work experience in Java/Web services/Spring/Hibernate is a big plus.
- Familiarity with JSP/Servlets.
- Understanding of object oriented design and analysis.
Any other Requirements/Specifications
- The candidate should be highly self motivated.
- The candidate should have good communication skills.
- Must have a good understanding about Java, Java Script, HTML 5.
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Monday, 25th November, 2013 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
0 - 0 Years
4.5 - 6 LPA