Jocata Financial Advisory and Technology is an innovative products and services firm specializing in Know Your Customer (“KYC”), Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) and Combating the Financing of Terrorism (“CFT”) compliance for financial services industry clients. The company was founded by professionals from the Big Four firms with a goal to offer clients a complete solution, both in terms of a technology platform and in-depth subject matter expertise.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Desired Experience: 4 - 5 Years
Salary: INR 6 – 8 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- HR Round
- Technical Round
- System Administration and integration for a computing environment consisting of standalone and virtualized HW / SW infrastructure that includes Linux, Windows servers, network, and storage equipment.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company\'s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures and contribute to and maintain system standards.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions. Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
- Provide Tier III/other support per request from various constituencies. Work with cloud service providers to investigate and troubleshoot any issues in the hosting services provided by them.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies and support
- Set up and manage virtualized machines in the internal private cloud
Skill Set Required:
- Bachelor degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
- Experience with virtualized environments using vSphere and VMware applications.
- Strong knowledge of networking concepts such as TCP/IP, DHCP, VLAN, VPN, LDAP etc.
- Available for any off-hours contingency recovery support if required.
Senior System Administrator
4 - 5 Years
6 - 8 LPA