About the Company:
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and people. Its products help customers increase safety, security, productivity and performance and include high-performance labels and signs, printing systems and software, and safety devices. Founded in 1914, the company has millions of customers in electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction, education, medical, aerospace and a variety of other industries. Brady is headquartered in Milwaukee and employs more than 6,400 people at operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Brady’s fiscal 2014 sales were approximately $1.23 billion. Brady stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BRC.
Desired Experience: 4 - 5 years
Last Date to Apply : 23-05-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 6 - 8 LPA
- Participation in software development life cycle
- Analysis of requirements and Develop software as per project defined software process
- Develop and Peer Review of LLD/ HLD & system documentation
- Demonstrate successful completion of analysis, technical design, and programming assignments
- Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs.
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by intergroup coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction.
- Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
- Understanding best practices and design / coding standards & ensuring these are being adhered to.
- Participating in product development activities – evaluation of development frameworks, Tools setup, Low Level design, Coding, Unit Testing, Code reviews and walkthroughs, Defect fixing and Packaging.
- Handling test defects and bug fixing as a result of Unit / System / Regression tests.
- Reporting periodic status to the Development Lead
- Participating in continuous self study and ensuring technical skills are relevant to the needs of the product / solutions being designed & developed.
Skill Set Required:
- Hands on experience in C#.net with understanding and implementation of performance tuning and implementation of Security
- Extensive Working experience with WCF , Web services, Web API’s and RestFul services
- Sound knowledge on TDD, Unit Testing /Mock Frameworks like MS Test, NUnit, NCover, Rhino Mocks etc..
- Sound knowledge on SQL Server ,indexing, Stored Procedures, Views, Joins
- Should be strong in OOAD and Design Patterns
- Exposure to Architecture Knowledge
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM environment
- Exposure to SOAP Protocol, AngularJS
- Should have exposure to cloud based development, build management & Continuous Integration
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Final Interview with Manager
Senior Software Engineer- Insite
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
4 - 5 Years
6 - 8 LPA